1. Kitten will be spayed or neutered before they go home. No exceptions. Buyer will be provided with the TICA “blue slip” for registering kitten.
2. Kitten/Cat will not be mistreated and will have fresh water, food and a clean litter box at all times. Kitten/Cat will have frequent and kind human attention. Kitten/Cat will be provided with a scratching post and/or cardboard scratcher, as well as plenty of toys.
3. Kitten/Cat will receive a yearly veterinary exam to include any care needed to maintain the ongoing good health of the animal. Kitten/Cat will not be denied veterinary care at any time.
4. Kitten/Cat WILL NOT be allowed outside except on a leash/harness (under close supervision) or in a completely enclosed run. Kitten/Cat will not be caged or kept in an unsuitable room, basement, or garage.
5. Kitten/Cat WILL NOT be declawed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. Buyer will not, under any circumstances, sell or lease Kitten/Cat to any animal shelter, research facility, laboratory, pet store, or any other commercial enterprise.
7. If this Kitten/Cat is found to be neglected or mistreated, the Buyer will surrender Kitten/Cat to the Breeder or Breeder’s Representative immediately and unconditionally.