Reserving Your New Kitten
1. Please email us and tell us a bit about yourself. We want you and your new kitten to be a perfect match!
Our list usually has over 50 families waiting for a kitten, so if you "want a kitten today/right now", we are NOT the cattery for you! We will be happy to add you to our list.
2. Once the kittens are born, we will evaluate each kitten for show/breeding potential. This may take several weeks. Once we have decided which kittens are available as pets, we will reach out to our contact list and begin to match kittens with new families. We wait 24 hours for a response, if we don't hear from you, we go to the next person on our list. If we don't have the color or sex you are waiting for, you are more than welcome to stay on the list and wait for future litters.
3. Once you are matched with a specific kitten, a deposit of half is required to reserve your new kitten. Payment may be made by certified check, Paypal or Zelle. No personal checks are accepted. Payment in full is due one week before pickup.
4. We do kitten pickups at our grooming shop in Kutztown. If we need to meet you at the airport, arrangements will be made on a case-by-case basis. We are happy to meet at the Allentown airport (ABE), Philadelphia airport, Newark airport or JFK airport.
ABE is no charge. A fee of $250.00 will be added for delivery to Philadelphia or Newark airports. The fee for JFK is $350.
We are also able to deliver kittens via air travel. We personally will bring kitten in the cabin and deliver to you at your chosen airport. Fees based on actual ticket prices and will be charged accordingly.
5. Kittens are raised in our home and with Covid, we do not allow visitors. We are happy to send photos and videos or even FaceTime so you can see your kitten :)
6. Emails only asking the price of kittens will not be answered. We do not offer discounts-please do not ask!!