*****We Reserve the Right to Refuse to Sell to Anyone at Anytime******
All pet kittens will be:
1. spayed or neutered before going home, no exceptions.
2. given all age-appropriate vaccines by our vet
5. deemed healthy by our veterinarian
You will be sent home with the kitten's registration papers to formally register them with TICA. You will also receive all paperwork(vet records, pedigrees), dry food, wet food and toys to help your kitten transition to their new home!
Reserving Your New Kitten
1. Please email us and tell us a bit about yourself. We want you and your new kitten to be a perfect match!
Our list usually has over 50 families waiting for a kitten, so if you "want a kitten today/right now", we are NOT the cattery for you! We will be happy to add you to our list.
2. Once the kittens are born, we will evaluate each kitten for show/breeding potential. This may take several weeks. Once we have decided which kittens are available as pets, we will reach out to our contact list and begin to match kittens with new families. We wait 24 hours for a response, if we don't hear from you, we go to the next person on our list. If we don't have the color or sex you are waiting for, you are more than welcome to stay on the list and wait for future litters.
3. Once you are matched with a specific kitten, a deposit of half is required to reserve your new kitten. Payment may be made by certified check, Paypal or Zelle. No personal checks are accepted. Payment in full is due one week before pickup.
4. We do kitten pickups at our grooming shop in Kutztown. If we need to meet you at the airport, arrangements will be made on a case-by-case basis. We are happy to meet at the Allentown airport (ABE), Philadelphia airport, Newark airport or JFK airport.
ABE is no charge. A fee of $250.00 will be added for delivery to Philadelphia or Newark airports. The fee for JFK is $350.
We are also able to deliver kittens via air travel. We personally will bring kitten in the cabin and deliver to you at your chosen airport. Fees based on actual ticket prices and will be charged accordingly.
5. Kittens are raised in our home and with Covid, we do not allow visitors. We are happy to send photos and videos or even FaceTime so you can see your kitten :)
6. Emails only asking the price of kittens will not be answered. We do not offer discounts-please do not ask!!
Selkirk Rex or British Shorthair-$2500 & up
$2800.00 & up-for showing as Alter only, sent home altered, no exceptions
Breeding & Show Rights
(sold only to registered breeders who are actively showing or willing to show-beginners welcome)
$3500.00 & up, price based on lines of kitten
From time to time we will have available retired adults or breeding adults who we are no longer using in our program. They will be priced accordingly. This is a great way to get a fabulous pet for a reasonable cost!
Since we are a small home-based cattery, we like to keep the number of cats we have down. This allows us to give each cat the time and love it deserves!
To reserve your kitten, we require a NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE deposit of one-half(1/2) of the purchase price. Kittens WILL NOT be reserved without a deposit! The balance due(including any shipping or delivery costs) is due and payable one week (7 days) prior to kitten leaving our home.
All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE unless we are unable to provide you with a kitten. If for some unforseen reason the kitten you have placed on "reserve" becomes unavailable (due to an act of nature), then a kitten of like quality will be offered either from an existing litter or an upcoming litter. If you choose not to accept the replacement, the deposit will be returned.
The following forms of payment are accepted: Cashier's check or PayPal(if Paypal is used, please send "friends & family" or a 3% charge will be added).
All of our kittens come with a "baby package" that includes the food they are eating and goodies! We want to make their transition to a new home as comfortable as possible.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss any upcoming litters, care questions, or anything else cat related we can help you with!